James Lush, Service Manager at Presidio Pest Management, was kind enough to share some interesting facts by answering some fun questions about himself and his traditions this holiday season! This continues our series as we interview more members of the Presidio Pest Management team. Jim was kind enough to share some personal photos he thought you would enjoy.
1. What was your childhood nickname?
2. What positive habit or character trait did you learn from your parents?
Honesty and Integrity
3. When you’re not killing bugs, what’s your favorite hobby/past-time?
Family, camping and grilling, cooking, and smoking
4. How did you get into the pest control industry?
I am a retired meat cutter and meat and seafood buyer ended up having a hip replacement then my doctor told me no more coolers or cement floors the rest is history this is my second career.
5. What’s the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
Build a place up north for all my family.
6. What’s your favorite musical band/artist?
The Beatles/Garth Brooks/ Kenny Chesney
7. What’s your favorite song of all time?
Let it Be, The Dance, Road and the Radio
8. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
You’ve Got Mail
9. What’s your favorite TV Show of all time?
Law and Order
10. What’s your favorite meal?
My homemade pizza.
11. Colgate or Crest?
12. Coke or Pepsi?
13. What’s #1 on your bucket list?
Move up north
14. What’s an interesting or unusual fact that no one knows about you?
I love to cook, grill, smoke… I owned a pizzeria for about 5 years if I was 20 years younger I would definitely have a chain of friendly neighborhood pizzerias they would be called PEPPERONIS after my first restaurant.
15. What do you enjoy most about the holidays?
I enjoy being with family.
16. What’s your most memorable Presidio Pest moment?
There have been several along the way I feel that we’ve given back a lot of people peace of mind with what we do but I think the most memorable was starting this company from the ground up and where we are today with the staff we have and with the owners we have in Bob and Amy. It is amazing what you can be accomplished when you are faced with certain challenges in the business world being confident in what you do is a key to success.
Happy Holidays from Jim and the entire Presidio team!